Here are many things to consider when purchasing new footwear. Here goes few tips
- Squeeze the heel counter to check for firmness. It should be firm and difficult to pinch since it stabilizes and prevents slippage at the heel.
- A good shoe will help balance your body and also supports even weight distribution on the foot
- Purchase footwear that matches the general shape of your foot. Don’t try to fit a square peg in a round hole
- Size charts aren’t always accurate between different brands. Shoe manufacturers use different measurements and molds, depending on the sizing for that country or brand
- Visit Shoosed for more info.
- Taking care of your shoes is also important when it comes to comfort and fit. Leather shoes should be waterproofed and cleaned with appropriate products in order to keep the leather soft and flexible like new.
- Feet are not the same size, it is important that you fit your shoes to your larger foot.
- Buy shoes late in the afternoon when feet are likely to be swollen to their maximum size.
- Another important thing is to have at least 3/8" to 1/2" space for your longest toe at the end of each shoe when you are standing up. You should make sure it when you try on.