* Some of the modern results shows games like clash of clans may provide learning, mental health and social benefits.
* Video games can also provide relief to people with chronic pain, cataracts, depression, and anxiety. Psychologists believe that action-oriented games like Clash of Clans stimulate the decision-making process and increase the production of dopamine and adrenaline, making the brain more plastic.
* Players experience the satisfaction of seeing what happens when something has been well-planned
* Players develop the ability to analyze information and make decisions
* Gems allow too much advantage to those willing to spend for it.
Click here for clash of clans hack
* Purchases vary between €4.49 for a pile of 500 gems, up to €89.99 for a chest of 14,000 gems. And, of course, you can do as many purchases as you wish. There is no expenditure limit and this could make an addictive player spend a good deal of money. The company that designed and markets Clash of Clans earns over one million dollars a day
* It takes lot of time for each update as you advance to higher levels.
* Videogames of this kind are highly addictive. Players experience the feeling of achieving small targets, but this has no end.